17 December 2008

you can stick a fork in me - i'm done!

With this last mini-elephant for an existing order, I am done with the shop for the holidays. I will be shipping stuff for the next couple of days and will happily email out penguin PDFs, but no more updates for the next couple of weeks. Also, as I was finishing a couple of mini-critters last night, I realized that I haven't even made anything for the kids in my life, specifically my nephew, whose birthday I totally forgot about (it's this Saturday - yikes!). So I think I need to take care of that because I love my little nephew, and he seems to appreciate my toys. He still plays with the bunny I made for him when he was just a baby. I can't believe he's going to be 3 already. I still can't believe my baby sister is a mommy. And I still can't believe my baby sister is almost 30 and not a baby anymore. Yep, time is funny, huh? Anyhoo, I'll be around, finishing last minute presents and decorations and stuff. Thanks for another wonderful year, folks.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

heee! I am so in love with these elephants. They all look like they know something and they aren't telling . . . unless you make them.

You are the dream aunt with your softies! I was thinking of trying to make a stuffed toy for my niece. I do believe you have inspired me. I have a cute
1950s cat pattern that I think I'll try.

Diana said...

Congrats on finishing another great year of work! Now go make that nephew a softie!